1. How much are tickets?
Early bird tickets are £5 each. Tickets will be £10 after the early bird tickets have sold out.
2. Do children pay for tickets?
Under 3’s are free but you still need to ‘buy’ a free ticket for them when you checkout.
3. Will there be any halal options at the festival?
Everything is halal! Street Eats is also a ‘dry’ festival – there will be no alcohol present.
4. How do I get there?
See our guide here.
5. Is the festival accessible?
The venue is wheelchair friendly. If you have any specific needs please get in touch via email@example.com.
6. This festival sounds awesome! I need to plan my visit to fit in as much food as possible. How do I find out who is trading?
Click here to view our full list of traders. All traders will be trading on both days.
7. I have dietary requirements. Will there be something for me at the event?
Yes! We have handpicked the traders to ensure the event is as inclusive as possible. We have plenty of vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free options available at Street Eats. Guides for people with specific requirements will be available online soon.
8. Will the festival be cash-only?
Most traders will have card machines available as well as a cash option. There is an ATM in the market and plenty more nearby.
9. I’m a journalist / blogger / influencer. How do I get involved?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to say hi. We have press packs available for journalists and bloggers who would like to cover the event.
10. I have a food/drink business. How do I trade at Street Eats?
Trading at Street Eats is on an invite-only basis as we have hand-picked and curated the vendor list ourselves. We are not looking for any more traders for this years festival. To be considered for future events please email us at email@example.com with a contact number and social handles of your business.
11. Will there be prayer facilities at the event?
Brick Lane Mosque is a five minute walk away from the venue, and East London Mosque is a ten minute walk away. Both mosques have prayer facilities for men and women.
12. Do I need a ticket to get in? Are walk-ins allowed?
Yes, you will need a ticket to guarantee your entry to Street Eats. There will be no tickets sold at the door. We expect to reach capacity on both days so we would highly recommend you buy your ticket soon!
13. Once I buy a ticket, do I have to pay for the food?
Yes, tickets cover ENTRY ONLY. Food and drink can be purchased from individual stall holders.
14. I can no longer make it to the event. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately tickets are non-refundable.
15. I’ve booked the wrong session / I can no longer make it to the session I have tickets and want to change my session time. Is this possible?
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please make sure you’ve added the right tickets to your basket when you check out.
16. Street Eats was really busy last year. What are you doing to limit waiting times this year?
Last year’s festival attracted over 67,000 visitors. We’ve heard the feedback, and this year we’re limiting queues by reducing the number of people at the festival. There is a small ticket fee for entry, which makes sure that we can limit numbers and that everyone at the festival has a good time. The days are now split into session times to reduce queues and we have more traders overall (in particular more hot food traders). Quality over quantity, every time, but especially when it comes to food!